Anti Piles Long Relief is an exceptionally effective Ayurvedic Piles Medicine suitable for all age groups. This is a holistic treatment curing internal as well as external symptoms of piles. Proper application of medicine has proven to deliver long term anti piles relief in nearly all the cases.
Endless working hours, lack of exercise, inadequate sleep, and insufficient nutrition has drastically reduced the immunity and has made the human body vulnerable to a host of disease like piles.
Piles is a digestion-relatedlated disorder usually caused due to inappropriate eating habits, sedentary lifestyle, lack of hydration, and neglected nutritional benefits. Pressure on the rectum while defecating due to frequent constipation culminates into fissures and hemorrhoid piles. It occurs due to varicosity in the surrounding veins of the anus.
The swelling in veins is followed by bleeding, pain, and fissures. Besides constant pain and bleeding, piles cause extreme discomfort and hamper normal functioning of life. For anyone seeking respite from the disease, Pharmascience Ayurvedic piles medicine is the perfect solution. Inspired from the ancient texts of Ayurveda, it is a blend of a highly effective herbs and natural ingredients which delivers complete remedy of piles.
The key ingredients are as follows:
- Sphatika – Sphatika bhasam is an ages old medicine used for elimination of toxins, curing skin infections, purifying blood and treating piles.
- Suhaga – Suhaga helps in alleviating urinary tract infections and warts.
- Lodhra- Lodhra helps in controlling bleeding disorders
- Pudina- Pudina or mint helps in soothing bowel movement by relieving pressure around anus.
- Praval Bhasma- Pravalk bhasma is very effective in treatment of bleeding disorders.
- Kapoor- It helps in reducing swelling and burning sensation during bowel movement.
- Jimikand- Jimikand or Yam or Elephant foot is the chief ingredient which is deemed best for alleviating swelling and pain relief.
How to Use :
Anti Piles Long Relief is an external application-based medicine. The medication procedure is as follows :
- Take 1 liter of lukewarm water in a container. Add 5 grams of medicine to the water. Mix well. Now soak a piece of cotton cloth in the liquid and place it on the surface of piles. Allow it to rest for 15 to 20 minutes. repeat the process twice a day, preferably morning and evening.
- After the fomentation, take out the cotton piece, provided in the kit, and immerse it in the medicinal water. Squeeze out excess water from the cotton piece and sprinkle about 1 gram of medicine on the cotton. Place the cotton piece on the surface of the piles.
- To reap perfect benefits and achieve long-term relief it is imperative to continue Pharmascience Ayurvedic piles medicine for at least a month. Perfect application for 1 month would ensure successful respite from the disease.
- If the skin feels dry after fomentation, one can apply pure coconut oil to moisturize and soften the skin patch.
- During the treatment of piles, it is compulsory to avoid chilly, spicy, oily and stale food.
- Dietary habits must be regulated with proper nutritional value.
- It is advised to consume fiber-based food and plenty of hydration.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited during the medication period.
How to use Anti Piles Long Relief Medicine?
Is Piles a serious disease?
Although Piles is not life-threatening, it can be extremely painful and you may need to undergo surgery for relief. However, taking Anti-Piles long relief can help in reducing the effect of the strangulated hemorrhoids and prevent surgery.
Are Piles common?
Piles are common with people who suffer from chronic constipation/diarrhea, or some other problems of the bowels. Even unhealthy diet with too many processed foods and low fiber can cause this problem.
How can I stop my Piles?
The first thing that you should do is to take sufficient amounts of fiber and liquids so that you get relief from constipation. In the allopathic system of medicine, surgery is the only permanent cure for piles, but Ayurveda has some excellent treatments that will help in getting rid of piles completely.
Is piles curable without surgery?
Piles can be cured completely with the help of Ayurvedic medicines which do not have any harmful side effects. These herbs and minerals if taken according to the prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor will be able to cure piles without surgery.
Which food you should avoid in Piles?
Keep completely away from processed foods if you have piles, and also avoid, cheese, chips, fast food, meat etc. It is advisable to eat a vegetarian home cooked diet which is full of fiber and aids in softening stools.
What is the main reason of Piles?
Piles also known as Hemorrhoids are caused mainly due to increased pressure in the lower rectum, especially due to straining during bowel movements. Hence piles can develop, not just due to constipation but also due to chronic diarrhea. It is also advisable to avoid sitting for too long on the toilet seat.
Which fruit is good for Piles?
Apples, prunes, kiwi, bananas, papaya, pears, etc. are especially good for people suffering from piles because they enhance digestion and soften the stools. Anti-Piles long relief contains the benefits of many of these fruits along with other herbs that provide relief from piles.